Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Fukasaku Days

Apologies for the hiatus. Ramping up at PopMatters and Decibel Magazine and contributing reviews for both presently has me distracted and practically unable to sit down in front of the television for movies, much less get out to see them. As busy as it is for film, it's busier for music - October/November are touring months, year end reminders all their own.

In light of this, I'll be catching up with Kinji Fukasaku's Street Mobster and Graveyard of Honor very shortly. I still need to sit down and watch The Yakuza Papers boxset I got almost a year ago as a reward for outstanding service as video store clerk.After that I may finally get after Suzuki's reissued catalogue in earnest.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm guessing you don't work at Blockbuster.

Looking forward to your thoughts on G of H.

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home